Another challenge! Thanks again to J. Kaye's Book Blog! I love reading YA books, so this should be fun! I'll list all the books I've read so far in this post. Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
* The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
* Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
* Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
* Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st through December, 2010.
I think I will be reading at the mini level, but I may be able to get close to the 25 required for Just My Size. We'll see.
My books are:
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
3. I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
6. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
8. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
9. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
10. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling