Monday, February 15, 2010

#8 - Stargazer

Stargazer
By: Claudia Gray
352 pages
Published: 2010
ISBN: 0061284467
My Copy: Borrowed from library

This Evernight series really isn't that good. I only got it out from the library because I had read the first one and was looking for some YA books to read. The story is so-so, but at least it holds your attention (which is more than can be said for most books). It's got that Twilight vibe going on, but it just doesn't have the same sizzle. I pretty much think the main characters should not be together at all (and that's not a good sign, is it).

I believe this is the second in a four book series. I might move onto the other two (when they come out) if I'm bored enough. Otherwise, there must be better vampire fiction out there to read.

Rating: C-

No comments:

Post a Comment