Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday! What Am I Reading?

Not much into reading the last few days. I've been so tired and I can't believe I still haven't finished some of these.

I'm currently working on:

The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
Life Among the Savages by Shirley Jackson

I'm listening to:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Last week, I only managed to finish:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

I've got to make it a point to finish The Age of Innocence. I'm sick of seeing it on this list every week! I knew I made a mistake when I watched the movie version before I had finished the book. Now that I know how the story ends (tragically) I have almost no desire to finish the book.

Sigh. Better luck reading this week!

-- Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I am starting to listen to Harry Potter today in about 20 minutes here when I go tanning (they have cd players in the room and I love to listen to audio while I relax.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored The Age of Innocence and of course all the Harry Potter novels. You have a great line-up this week, happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12.html

    ReplyDelete