Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Am I Reading?

Haven't done this in a few weeks, but here it is for today.

I'm actively working on:

The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson

I'm listening to:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Since I last posted, I finished:

Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Everything Matters! by Ron Currie Jr.
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what you think of the audio books of Harry Potter. My son recently expressed an interest in them so I will be checking back as I am interested in your thoughts. I loved The Age of Innocence, book and movie.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read your reviews on the potter audios. I imagine them to be so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Potter audiobooks. Jim Dale is great and it's really a different experience. I'd highly recommend them to anyone embarking on a re-read of the entire series like I am.

    ReplyDelete