Okay, one more...
Timeline: 1st Jan 2010 - 31st Dec 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
* "Put The Kettle On" – Read 2 Typically British novels.
* "Gordon Bennett" – Read 4 Typically British novels.
* "Bob's Your Uncle" – Read 6 Typically British novels.
* "Cream Crackered" – Read 8 Typically British novels.
3. Any book format counts. Must be fiction not non-fiction.
4. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges.
6. Obviously only British authors count!
I think I'll try for 8 since I tend to read a fair amount of British lit. Plus, I need to find out what Cream Crackered means! Here they are:
1. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling